Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Dear Pregnancy.....

Dear Pregnancy.....

As much as i want to say i love you and you are o so wonderful... I Cant...


Im sad to say that i have be 90% miserable being pregnent...I love my Little girl with all my being but it has been hard to understand that is so many ways this is a blessing!!!

Im throwing in the towel, giving up if you will on work... i have taken my medical leave until she is her, i just simply cant go on any more.

Im am so ::BLESSED:: that Jake is such a wonderful person and takes such good care of me...when i was so worried about what his thought would be about me taking time off work with out pay, he simply said " babe if you not happy...don't work...all i care about is you being happy and the heath of the baby" simply just OK with the fact that he is 100% committed to working his (sorry but..) ASS off for our little family so that i can stay home and he dose it with a smile even when he works so hard and is gone for weeks at a time. I love him so much and so very thankful to have him in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Ah! I love Jake he is such a good daddy and boyfriend to you!!! I'm glad your going to get to relax and take it easy but now your going to have to come play with me and the kids. LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete

PlayList of Goodies


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Layout

Followers

About Me

My photo
I’m a currently going to school for cosmetology at Regency Beauty Institute and will graduating in May 2011. Jake is my wonderful boyfriend who is also my best friend, we are having our first baby November 21st 2010. I Love my Family and my Church … I make mistakes in life but there is nothing I could do without my trust and faith in GOD!