Saturday, December 18, 2010

Lil and Santa




We took Lilly to see Santa and it was such a blast!!! Since i looked all over and i LOOKED for a Christmas outfit/dress for her to take pictures in. Jake did fine a elf outfit that we took our family pictures in but i had to pin it back because the NB size was still to big....so i went to the next BEST thing. CAMO!!! for any one that knows me i LOVE bass pro shop sometimes i just go there when I'm stressed to walk around and look at all the stuff they have. So we went to bass pro to take Lils pictures i found a onesie that was camo with white lace on it LOVE LOVE LOVE....it was a little big but it will look and fit better once i dry it a few times i hope!! here are some of her pictures...enjoy!



Lilly is now 7lbs 11oz ... shes getting big yet still so little.... i just love her!!

1 comment:

  1. She is sooo cute!!! I told Dallin we need to head over to bass pro shop cause their santa is cute! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete

PlayList of Goodies


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Layout

Followers

About Me

My photo
I’m a currently going to school for cosmetology at Regency Beauty Institute and will graduating in May 2011. Jake is my wonderful boyfriend who is also my best friend, we are having our first baby November 21st 2010. I Love my Family and my Church … I make mistakes in life but there is nothing I could do without my trust and faith in GOD!