Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Monsey NY.... NOT MY FRIEND


Right now i am sitting at work and I'm a really easy going person and i don't judge people....i mean i try really really hard not to because i don't like it when people do it to me! But let me just tell you One. i am a customer care agent for a Internet retailer....so i get some CRAZY calls....but ler me tell you about this little town in NY called Monsey, I REALLY dislike THIS town!!! Don't get me wrong I'm sure they are nice people and all but when they call into my work asking questions about window coverings....1. They are so mean and always talk over me 2. They all live in the same apartments so they always try to bargain the prices because there neighbor got it cheaper!! 3. Let me remind you we are a Internet retail company... THEY DON'T HAVE Internet...they always want me to just pick out the blinds or tell them what the color looks like...i mean come on people we are not just working with the 8 basic colors here.... 4. They love to call in on 3 way and sometimes 4 way ( i did not even know that was possible ) and place orders as a group... they all sound they same all talk over one another and are all MEAN and they want me to do 4 orders at a time...FOOL I'm only one person! 5. they do not have email.... ( remember No Internet ) we will not do orders with out email... no matter how many time we tell them they don't get it... but good thing there is ONE person in Monsey that has an email address because THEY ALL USE THE SAME ONE!!! like i said i don't mean to be judgemental but they just drive me and every one else in my office CRAZY... PS remember I'm on a call right now taking to this lady that has know idea what to order...35 min latter, she said Oh no this is to much... i will call my husband and call you back! WHAT!!! Uhhhhhh! Hard day today......

1 comment:

  1. That is so CRAZY!! It almost makes me glad that I'm only having to deal with kids. Alright for Laura's birthday I have we want to get her some learning toys and I have bunch in mind if you want to go with me to the store I'll show you. We can only afford one gift due to some money issues so thanks so much for thinking of her!

    ReplyDelete

PlayList of Goodies


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Layout

Followers

About Me

My photo
I’m a currently going to school for cosmetology at Regency Beauty Institute and will graduating in May 2011. Jake is my wonderful boyfriend who is also my best friend, we are having our first baby November 21st 2010. I Love my Family and my Church … I make mistakes in life but there is nothing I could do without my trust and faith in GOD!