Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Pregnancy Questions ... Oo so FuN!

Kassi did this fun little questionnaire on her blog, so i thought it would be fun to fill out!!

How far along? 9 Weeks and 3 Day
Weight gain/loss: The only thing I have gained is bigger boobs, but I have lost 11Ilbs ( iv have been very sick)

Maternity clothes? Yes, and I love them…I don’t wear them yet but they are o so comfortable plus I got them on sale!

Sleep? Don’t get much, I do lots of tossing and turning threw the night..But I will take what I can get

Best moment this week? In a crazy way going to the E.R. and having Jake by my side the whole time…Plus finally getting medicine so I can Eat and Drink

Movement: none yet, too little

Food cravings: Anything Spicy… lemons with salt & Ice Cream

Gender?: Not sure yet, I think it is a Girl and Jake say Boy only 9 more week till we know

Belly button in or out? : In…for now

What I miss? To be honest, nothing…even thought I have been so sick… I will always remember the hard things I went through to have a wonderful gift in my life.
What I am looking forward to? Going to see if it is a Boy or Girl.. it will be jakes first time to see the baby… I can’t wait to see how his reaction.

Milestones: Every new day


What I'm nervous about: miscarriage, now that I’m almost past my 10 weeks I feel a little better…but It’s something always on my mind and I pray every night for heath for not only My Family and Myself..But for my little bean too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PlayList of Goodies


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Layout

Followers

About Me

My photo
I’m a currently going to school for cosmetology at Regency Beauty Institute and will graduating in May 2011. Jake is my wonderful boyfriend who is also my best friend, we are having our first baby November 21st 2010. I Love my Family and my Church … I make mistakes in life but there is nothing I could do without my trust and faith in GOD!